Fellowship has had a rough couple of weeks! And with the recent blog post you likely came here to see the unfolding information on what’s up and things like the new IP as well as status updates, so I’ll update this primary thread with key updates, there will be additional posts from me on sub-items if you want to follow the thread but if not you can get the bulk just below here
Pre Migration Update (09/03/2018)
The schedule is still on for a 5 PM start, basic tests have been done which show things are looking great! Speeds are a little slower than expected with the attacks on an increase at the moment, but that should improve once data is moved and your DNS is cut over.
Stay tuned here for more updates, I’ll update this thread from time to time during the day, but as it stands on schedule!
The Migration Start (09/03/2018)
- New IP Provisioned (22.214.171.124) Make this DNS change ONLY if you manage your own DNS ONLY on Monday after 5PM, earlier your site will stop working. If you bought your domain @ FlockHosting, do not worry about his unless for some reason you’ve changed your name servers.
- First Batch Starting at 5 PM Pacific Time
- Migration Underway - 100% completed.
- Reviewing load as new hardware begins serving!
- DNS Editors in cPanel are not active yet, so no DNS edits will be available until later this evening.
Server Provisioning [New IP: 126.96.36.199 ]
- Hardware Order Placed [Completed]
- Software Provisioning [Completed]
- Backup Server Setup [Completed]
- Test Migrations [Completed]
- Final Review of Services & Configuration [Completed]
- Scan of Accounts for Non-FlockHosting Name Servers [Completed]
- Ready to Go! @ 3:30pm